Monday, January 2, 2012

...but how do I...?

I mentioned the new phone in yesterday's post. It's already proved itself nearly invaluable (more about that tomorrow, I hope).

There is one thing, though, that frustrated me today. Okay, two things.

The first is, I simply cannot figure out how to put mp3 files on it from my computer. When I connect it to my computer with the included usb cable, I get this message that it's installing drivers. Over and over. ...just how many drivers does a simple little phone need, anyhow? And my computer doesn't seem to see the phone when it's plugged in. I meaan it does not appear in the list of connected devices.

The second thing is that I haven't quite figurd out swyping.

But it's late, so more exploration will have to wait.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment