Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF (and an online music playground)

I've got to admit, I'm glad it's Friday. I'm tired. As a matter of fact, I started to type TIGF. Now what would that mean?

Just finished writing a review of a music education enrichment program, Quaver's Marvelous World of Music. Look for it to be published in the next issue of Eclectic Homeschool Online, along with an article about one of the co-creators.

At the Quaver link above, you'll find information about the music education DVDs, but you'll also find a website with free, music-related activities. There are arcade games (which we've spent a lot of time mastering, I'm sure you wanted to know), but there are also neat compositional tools all ready for exploring and creating music. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Thursday night of this hectic week, I mentioned being thankful the next day was Friday. My daughter's puzzled "why" was another reminder of how we look at things differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out those music resources, they sound perfect for my son.

    Also following you now.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete