Friday, November 7, 2014

Why (young) people are leaving the church, take 2

While reading the comments at Spiritual Sounding Board (SSB) on the post I linked here yesterday, I followed a link to a commenter's own post, written some months ago, on the same topic. So if you're interested in some more food for thought, check out:

Why Young People Are Really Leaving Church

The link says it is "part 1 of 2" and as I have no time to read part 2 today, I'll leave that for another time.

While reading the comments at SSB, I found out that not just young people are leaving the church. Women are leaving as well, as they are feeling marginalized by growing trends that limit a woman's ability to participate and contribute within the church community and worship. But that's a topic for another day, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment