Saturday, April 28, 2012

New!

I may be crazy, but I'm going to try to chronicle our adventure with our new Blendtec super-blender. Well, okay, the manufacturer isn't calling it a "super-blender." We are.

Because I'm going to try to post a new recipe every day (except Sunday -- we take Sundays off), I called the blog "365 Days of Blendtec Adventures." Catchy, eh? Maybe not catchy, but descriptive, at least, if not completely accurate. Oh, we'll most likely be using the Blendtec on Sundays as well, just not blogging. In any event, "365 Days" sounds catchier than (what's 365 minus 52?) "313 Days" of something.

If you're curious, hop on over to the new blog. We'll be posting recipes as we make them up, and reviews of recipes provided by Blendtec, and at the very least we'll be having some yummy fun.

Hopefully I'll start remembering to take pictures before we eat the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment